|Diana Schneider, Administrative Secretary|
One of Diana's favorite Bible verses is 1 Peter 5:6-7, “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.” We need to present all our worries, anxieties, and problems to God in order to let Him handle them and heal us. It’s not only in the beautiful and reverent where He resides, but He’s everywhere, in the everyday, common things, waiting to have relationship with us in our muck. And if we humble ourselves, He promises to exalt us. What a great God that urges us to cast ALL our cares on Him. How freeing to know He cares so much for us!
Here are some fun facts about Diana:
- She loves singing and serving on the worship team.
- She grew up and had a "super" childhood with her only sibling, her sister Tami.
- She loves to travel as much as possible and doesn't even mind living out of a suitcase.
- She is just as happy having a cozy evening at home with her husband, Kirk, and dog, Cody, watching a TV show or simply reading a book for hours at a time.
- She is very involved with Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) on both the state and national levels.
- She says that being a flight attendant was one of her favorite jobs, she loves laughing with people.
- She tutors citizenship classes and English as a second language for the Literacy Council.
- When asked about something fun or interesting about herself, Diana stated, "I descend from kings of England and Scotland."
- Her favorite Packer player, "I like to watch Eddie Lacy run, he's powerful."