|Jessica Nickel, Kids' Ministry Coordinator|
Jessica was born in Wisconsin Rapids and grew up primarily here in the Fox Valley. She earned a B.S. Degree in Music from North Central University and received a teaching license in Choral and General Music in 2015. Jessica began serving as our part-time Kids' Ministry Coordinator in 2015 but, being the daughter of our founding pastor, she has been a part of our church since 1997.
One of Jessica's favorite Bible verses is Jeremaih 29:11, "'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord. 'They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.'" Because as she states, "it’s a great reminder that through the different situations that happen in our lives, the good and bad, we can remember that God uses those situations to help us grow and change. And it’s a reassurance that He is in control of everything."
Here are a few fun facts about Jessica:
- She likes to sing, play piano, watch football, and make people laugh.
- She has an older brother named Josh.
- Her birthday is September 19.
- She likes any type of competition.
- She said when asked about something fun or interesting about herself, "Sometimes I snort when I laugh really hard."
- Her favorite Packer is Sam Shields.