1. ...the Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. ...there is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
(commonly known as the Trinity).
3. ...in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesus was both human and
4. ...though originally good, man willingly fell to sin–ushering evil and death, both physical
and spiritual, into the world.
5. ...every person can have restored fellowship with God through 'salvation'
(trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior).
6. ...and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by immersion after repenting of
one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion
(the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death
for our salvation.
7. ...the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that
empowers believers for witnessing and effective service.
9. ...sanctification initially occurs at salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer
is holy, but also a progressive, lifelong process of separating from evil as believers
continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
10. ...the church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
11. ...a divinely called and Scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the church. The
Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach
others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, to build up or edify the body
of believers – the Church, and to meet human need with ministries of love and
12. ...divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today.
13. ...in the blessed hope - when Jesus raptures His church prior to His return to earth
(the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will
rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive
will be caught up with them to be with the Lord forever.
14. ...in the millennial reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second
coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years.
15. ...a final judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be
judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
16. ...and look forward to the perfect new heavens and a new earth that Christ is
preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell
with Him there forever.