WHO WE ARE
At Fox Valley Christian Fellowship we...
• value families. We have age specific ministires for children, youth, women, and men.
• value relationships. We strive to be a friendship church not just a friendly church. We encourage all to connect through a variety of small groups that we provide.
• value spiritual balance. We are a church with "both hands in the air and both feet on the ground"; a healthy balance of learning the Word of God and experiencing the Spirit of God.
• value God's mission. We are commited to reflecting God's character and revealing God's plan of salvation to those around the block and around the world.
• value community. We desire to be the best church for the Heart of the Valley as we are continually looking for ways to show God's love in tangible ways.
• value excellence. We strive to do our best in our ministires, events, and facilities.